The Bloggers for Charity initiative attracted a top bid of $5,000 (Five thousand)! A big thank you to Concentra Financial — the winner of the auction.
If you use Quicken money management software to track your finances or you want to give it try, this giveaway is for you. Thanks to Intuit, I’m offering one (1) download copy of Quicken Home and Business 2012 that has a list price of $109.99 to a reader of this blog. As always, entering the giveaway is super simple. Just leave a comment in this post and don’t forget to include a valid e-mail address. If you are reading this through your favourite RSS Reader or via-email, you have to click on the headline, get through to the website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in your comment.
Some quick rules:
(1) No purchase necessary. A skill-testing question may be required.
(2) Deadline for entries is 8 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 22, 2011.
(3) One entry per person please.
(4) I treat your privacy very seriously. Your email will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you if you happen to win.
(5) I’ll pick one entry at random and announce the winner after the deadline. Thank you for entering and good luck!