I am hosting the next leg of the Canadian Tour of Personal Finance Blogs and invite submissions from my fellow bloggers. The Tour will be posted on the blog on Tuesday, May 22nd at 7:00 AM EDT. I am postponing the tour from the traditional Monday because I figure people will be off enjoying Victoria Day all across our great nation. Here is a short list of ground rules:
- To include you post in the Tour, please submit (using the contact form) your post no later than noon on Monday, May 21st.
- Submit one post that was recently published on your blog in the following format: Title, URL and a short description. I’ll try and read every submission but if there are a ton of submissions, I can’t make any guarantees. I hope you’ll understand because the last carnival I hosted ended up receiving more than 55 entries!
- Strictly one submission per blog.
- Submissions will be included in the order they are received.
- I’ve been suggesting to Tour organizer Monty Loree that we should consider a cap on the number of entries to prevent the tour from degenerating into a link fest but for the next edition, I’ll publish all submitted entries.
- Thank you for participating!